Sunday 23 October 2011

The Goth Challenge: Day Four

Day IV: Name a stereotype or cliche that you relate to.

   There are kind of a lot.
   Here's a list, in no particular order:

  • I'm not obsessed or anything, but I like vampires. I really like fangs. In fact, if I become successful enough at fashion design and art (to the point where I don't have to rely on whether anyone will hire me or not), I want to get my canines permanently pointed. Not because I think I'm a vampire, I just love how very pointed canines look.
  • I write dark/gloomy/sad/morbid poetry.
  • I'm artistic.
  • I love Halloween and almost everything to do with it. When I go into stores with Halloween stuff, I get the biggest smile on my face and I want everything in sight.
  • My favourite colour is black. I'm often heard saying things like "Well I'd LOVE this shirt if it was black..." "If it were cheaper, I'd buy it and dye it black." "I'm going to paint ____ black."
  • I like being as pale as possible. 
  • I hate the sun and prefer darkness and night to light and day.
  • I love graveyards.
 There are probably a lot more that I can't think of at the moment, but those are a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment